The Power Of The Unconscious Mind

It is said that we only utilize 10% of the power of our brains. Think about all the wonderful things man has accomplished with only 10%. Can you imagine the great things we would see if we could tap into the other 90%? Our minds are so powerful that they can store our every thought and emotion. … More The Power Of The Unconscious Mind

Recognizing Opportunities In Adversity

Do you feel that right now is a great time to be alive? Because I do. I feel so blessed every day to be able to experience everything that life offers on a daily basis. We are living through an unprecedented event, maybe not in history, but in my lifetime. Join My Team I used … More Recognizing Opportunities In Adversity

Inspiring People Whom I Admire – Part 2

Lincoln was the country’s first Republican President. He was elected by a minority vote. Because he was an outsider, he was disliked in Washington. The media and the people saw him as a second-rate country lawyer. They thought he was ill-equipped and unable to handle the presidency. No one could predict the unparalleled strength of leadership he possessed. … More Inspiring People Whom I Admire – Part 2

The Transforming Power Of Music Episode – 7

Whatever you want to accomplish starts right now. Don’t wait for the perfect day or time. Don’t wait for the pandemic to be over and COVID-19 to be wiped out. Never wait for tomorrow or next week. Don’t wait until the end of the semester or when you get that big project finished at work. There is no better day than today, so go get it done. IT’S YOUR LIFE – go live it. … More The Transforming Power Of Music Episode – 7

Follow Your Dream Inspirational Quotes

Do you believe you could turn your annual income into your monthly income? I believe it can happen. Many people do just that. These are people who never gave up on their dreams. They never let anyone steal their dreams from them. Through hard work in developing the right mindset, they succeeded. They see things in terms of possibilities rather than obstacles. Failure is not an option and passion drives them. Perseverance is something they do on a daily basis. … More Follow Your Dream Inspirational Quotes

Stopping Your Negative Thoughts

Dreams, like grass, need to be nourished and watered. If your irrigation system is adjusted correctly then most of the water lands on your yard and nourishes your lawn. The grass grows healthy and full, chokes out all the weeds, and you have this lush green lawn that’s the envy of the neighborhood. … More Stopping Your Negative Thoughts