Most people in the world are not wealthy. It is said that 96% of the wealth in the world is created by 1% of the population. When you look at this statistic, what do you see? I see opportunities. We live in an unlimited universe. Each one of us can create wealth. You can increase your wealth by changing your thoughts and developing new habits. Below are 15 habits that will make you wealthy.
Get A Printable and An Editable Planner For Free. The Planner Includes A Gratitude Pad And Journaling Pages. Also A 12 Month Fillable Calendar.
15 Habits Of The Wealthy
What is wealth? Wealth is an abundance of valuable material possessions or resources. Wealth is subjective. What you consider wealth could be different from what I do. Is it a certain amount of money? For some, the answer is yes. For me, I relate wealth to being financially independent.
Financial independence means the following three things in my mind. First, it means time. You no longer trade time for money. You can now spend more time doing the things you love. We all have the same amount of time each day, 1440 minutes. How do you spend yours? Second, it creates options. You are no longer limited to doing things based on price. Eat at the most expensive restaurants and order what you want. Finally, financial independence means peace. Unexpected situations will arise in life. If money is not a problem, these situations are easier to manage.
What is the difference between people with wealth and others? It comes down to one thing, your mindset. Do you have a wealth mindset or a poverty mindset? Begin to cultivate a money mindset. To do that, you must change and become a different person. You have to leave the old you behind. Create thoughts seeing how you want to live in the future. Visualize these thoughts. Your thoughts will become your reality. Eliminate negativity from your life and create new habits.
Here are 15 habits that will make you wealthy:
- They always have a vision. They know what they want and visualize it daily. Their definite purpose is always on their mind.
- The wealthy do not work for money. They have learned how to make money work for them. Trading time for money will provide you with a good life but not a great one.
- They eat healthy & exercise. Taking care of their bodies gives them more energy to be productive.
- Wealthy individuals live in the future. They know that their current thoughts will become their reality. It doesn’t matter where you came from; it’s where you’re going.
- Rich people are not afraid to fail. Failure is part of the process of becoming wealthy. They learn from their failures until they succeed.
- They wake up early. This gives them time to think and meditate. It prepares their mind for the challenges of the day.
- Wealthy people give thanks every day. They show gratitude for what they have and realize it can be taken away.
- The rich don’t waste time with television or social media. They realize that the negativity that comes from all forms of media. 70% watch an hour or less a day.
- They love to read. The wealthy spend time every day reading and expanding their minds. Develop a habit of reading daily for self-improvement.
- The wealthy have mentors. They develop a mastermind group to help them gain knowledge that they don’t have.
- Goal setting is a priority. They set goals, develop a plan, and work towards accomplishing their goals.
- They eliminate negativity in their life. This includes thoughts, habits, and/or people. Hanging onto negative people gets you nowhere.
- Wealthy individuals are always learning. They learn how to manage their finances and daily lives. Most importantly, they learn how to market themselves.
- They believe in abundance. Our universe provides an unlimited supply for everyone. The wealthy have learned how to tap into that supply.
- They make each day productive and driven by results. So much of your day can be occupied by nonproductive activities. Wealthy people avoid them.
Are You Satisfied?
Men and women who are financially independent do things differently than those who aren’t. By creating the same habits in your life, you can begin to change. Your habits have gotten you to where you’re at right now. If you’re satisfied, keep doing what you’re doing. To improve your situation, begin filling your day with these 15 habits that will make you wealthy.
If this post is helpful to you in any way, please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on it. If it wasn’t your cup of tea, let me know also. I’m always looking to improve, and your comments help.